- Faster Learning
- Safest Environment
- Longer non-stop runs
- All Equipment supplied (Ski, Boots etc.)
- Expert guidance from Instructors
- Open All Year Round
- Small class sizes and a great learning environment. All skiers will receive a personal achievement card to aid faster learning and progression. All equipment supplied. Read more >>> Beginners
“The Ski Centre is a fantastic place to learn to ski. I have had 10 lessons now and have loved every minute of it. I have officially become a ski junkie! I would highly recommend this place, the team are fantastic and the coffee is pretty good as well!” L
Intermediate / Advanced Lessons:
- For experienced skiers we offer a unique and focused way to develop and take your skiing to a new level so that you can get the most out of your next trip. If it’s making perfect parallel turns, tackling black runs or mastering off-piste – we can help.
- Our unique mirrored wall will allow you to see yourself ski so you can better understand where you can improve and our non-stop slopes mean you can get in meaningful length ski runs.
- Many National Ski Teams now use our slopes for training (Swiss ”A” Team, Dutch National Team etc).
- Read More >>>
- Mon-Fri: 6pm – 10pm
- Fri – Rise ‘n’ Shine
- Sat: 10am – 6pm
- Sun: 12am – 6pm
- Schools & Groups on Request
- Birthday Parties on request
- Kids Camps 10am-1pm Mon-Fri
- Kids Club & Ski Racing Mon 6pm
- Instructor Course Tue 7pm
- Snowboarding Thur 6-9pm
- Seniors Club Fri (Frank & Ailbhe)
- Master Class Sun (Brian Byrne)
- 30 Min non-stop ski (on request)
SCHOOL TEACHER - “The ski centre is a fantastic resource for second level students to get involved with. Skiing is a demanding sport that requires a combination of core fitness, athletic prowess and making the right decisions. The ski centre provides the students with the opportunity to train hard for the snow, away from the snow. The instructors are incredibly professional and knowledgeable, when I first brought a school group, I was amazed to see the progress they made in a very short time.
It also caters for all levels, from tentative first steps to basic parallel to high end carving. The students all loved it and we are looking forward to taking another group up next season” – J.G. Secondary School Teacher
What the Customers say:
Please arrive 15 minutes before your lesson. For Group bookings we can open upon Request (minimum of 6)
Continuous skiing: Our “revolving-slope-technology” means you will get in longer runs. Just like real skiing you’ll be able to practice turn after turn without stopping so in no time you will develop skill and confidence on the slopes.
With normal dry slopes or snow domes you benefit from 12-20 seconds of continuous skiing, however with our slopes you typically ski between 10 to 15 MINUTES! , allowing you to better simulate real ski runs. Quite literally we can offer you the longest ski runs in the world!
Safe for beginners and vital for experts – even the Swiss Race team use them to train!
Unique surface: Our totally innovative surface is the perfect environment for all levels of skiers and boarders alike to either learn or improve technique. You will perfect balance, edge precision and control of rotation in a safe and friendly environment.
Adjustable skiing conditions:
Progress gets easier and easier as your confidence grows and your technique improves. The slope’s speed and gradient can be increased or decreased depending on your level.
Lessons at The Ski Centre are safer than any other ski environment and a mirrored wall in front of you provides instant video feedback as you progress.
Your instructor holds a remote control to stop the slope in a instant, if required. With our never ending ski slopes muscle memory, stamina and fitness are all achieved within just a few sessions.
Your instructor will provide instant and continual feedback as your overall technique and confidence improves rapidly.